In this video, I thought it would be fun to the highlights and key takeaways from the 6 books I read In January 2022. Not every book is directly related to business, however, each book has the potential to provide valuable insights or lessons that can be applied to business, skill development, and personal growth.
Want to leave a COMMENT or watch the VIDEO edition?
1. A MORE BEAUTIFUL QUESTION by Warren Berger
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/1620401452/
2. THE PRICE OF TOMORROW by Jeff Booth
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/1999257421/
3. EVERYBODY LIES by Seth Stephens-Davidowitz
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0062390856/
4. THE ART AND BUSINESS OF ONLINE WRITING by Nicolas Cole
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998203491/
5. THE DAWN OF EVERYTHING by David Graeber and David Wengrow
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0374157359/
6. BRAND NEW NAME by Jeremy Miller
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/1989025609/
THE TOP 50 BEST BUSINESS BOOKS
THE BEST SELF-IMPROVEMENT BOOKS
THE BEST PRODUCTIVITY BOOKS
THE 10 BEST ENTREPRENEUR BOOKS
THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING BOOKS
Follow Rick Kettner for episode updates, book recommendations, and more.
Content by Rick Kettner
Produced by Kyle Trienke