In this episode, I share the highlights and key takeaways from the 6 books I read In April 2022. Not every book is directly related to business, however, each book has the potential to provide valuable insights or lessons that can be applied to business, investing, coaching, parenting, and personal growth.
Want to leave a COMMENT or watch the VIDEO edition?
1. THE PSYCHOLOGY OF MONEY by Morgan Housel
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0857199099/
2. UNDER A WHITE SKY by Elizabeth Kolbert
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0593136276/
3. HOW TO TALK SO KIDS WILL LISTEN & LISTEN SO KIDS WILL TALK by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlich
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/1451663870/
4. 12 RULES FOR LIFE by Jordan B. Peterson
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0141988517/
5. THE WHOLE-BRAIN CHILD by Daniel J. Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0553807919/
6. EVERY MOMENT MATTERS by John O'Sullivan
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/1734342609/
THE TOP 50 BEST BUSINESS BOOKS
THE BEST SELF-IMPROVEMENT BOOKS
THE BEST PRODUCTIVITY BOOKS
THE SELF-HELP BOOKS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Follow Rick Kettner for episode updates, book recommendations, and more.
Content by Rick Kettner
Produced by Kyle Trienke