In this video, I share the highlights and key takeaways from the 5 books I read In June 2022. Not every book is directly related to business, however, each book has the potential to provide valuable insights or lessons that can be applied to mindest, climate change, habit development, and personal growth.
Want to leave a COMMENT or watch the VIDEO edition?
1. THE MAN WHO BROKE CAPITALISM by David Gelles
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/198217644X/
2. THE CODDLING OF THE AMERICAN MIND by Greg Lukianoff and Jonathan Haidt
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0735224897/
3. HOW TO AVOID A CLIMATE DISASTER by Bill Gates
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0385546130/
4. TRIGGERS by Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Reiter
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0804141231/
5. NUMBERS DON’T LIE by Vaclav Smil
Buy It On Amazon ➜ https://www.amazon.com/dp/0143136224/
THE TOP 50 BEST BUSINESS BOOKS
THE BEST SELF-IMPROVEMENT BOOKS
THE BEST PRODUCTIVITY BOOKS
THE SELF-HELP BOOKS FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Follow Rick Kettner for episode updates, book recommendations, and more.