There are countless books, articles, and podcasts that cover helpful advice for startup founders. However, some insights are far more valuable and essential than others. So, I’d like to share 5 of the best startup tips and strategies from 281 business books that I’ve read over the last 22 years as an entrepreneur. Let’s dive right into it.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL MARKETING TIPS AND STRATEGIES ARTICLE:
Want to leave a COMMENT or watch the VIDEO edition?
📚 BOOKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
1. THE MOM TEST by Rob Fitzpatrick
2. THE LEAN STARTUP by Eric Ries
3. TRACTION by Gabriel Weinberg & Justin Mares
4. THE START-UP J CURVE by Howard Love
5. BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY by W. Chan Kim & Renée Mauborgne
6. ZERO TO ONE by Peter Thiel
7. THE 22 IMMUTABLE LAWS OF MARKETING by Al Ries and Jack Trout
THE 10 BEST STARTUP BOOKS
THE 10 BEST ENTREPRENEUR BOOKS
THE BEST BUSINESS STRATEGY
THE BEST SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING BOOKS
THE 10 BEST DIGITAL MARKETING BOOKS
THE 10 BEST BUSINESS BOOKS
Follow Rick Kettner for episode updates, book recommendations, and more.
Content by Rick Kettner
Produced by Kyle Trienke