There never seems to be enough time. Even after a seemingly productive day, where we accomplish many things, it can still feel like we’re constantly falling behind. So, let’s explore how six of the best productivity tips from 281 books can help. Each of these tips addresses a unique aspect of productivity. Together, they can help us escape the endless rat race of life and take back control of our time and energy.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL PRODUCTIVITY TIPS ARTICLE:
Want to leave a COMMENT or watch the VIDEO edition?
📚 BOOKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE
1. THE 4 HOUR WORKWEEK by Tim Ferriss
2. THE ONE THING by Gary Keller
3. WHO NOT HOW by Dan Sullivan & Benjamin Hardy
4. DIGITAL MINIMALISM by Cal Newport
5. INDISTRACTABLE by Nir Eyal
6. MAKE TIME by Jake Knapp and John Zeratsky
7. YOUR BRAIN AT WORK by David Rock
8. ATOMIC HABITS by James Clear
THE BEST PRODUCTIVITY BOOKS
THE BEST SELF-IMPROVEMENT BOOKS
THE BEST BUSINESS STRATEGY BOOKS
THE 10 BEST STARTUP BOOKS
THE 10 BEST ENTREPRENEUR BOOKS
Follow Rick Kettner for episode updates, book recommendations, and more.
Content by Rick Kettner
Produced by Kyle Trienke